Join us Tuesday, October 20th at 11am - 12 noon PT (2 - 3 pm ET).
Learn how to use AWS Graviton2 on Amazon EKS to build multi-arch containers and how to use the nCodeLibrary to build Amazon EKS/AWS Graviton2-based clusters.
- Intro to AWS Graviton2: AWS has multiple new services that support AWS Graviton. Discover the new features related to AWS Graviton, including cost advantages up to 20% and performance advantages up to 40%.
- AWS Graviton2 on Amazon EKS: You can build multi-architecture Docker containers using Graviton2-based workers in Amazon EKS. Get the tips & tricks and current limitations of using Graviton. Plus, learn how to use the nClouds nCodeLibrary to build Amazon EKS/AWS Graviton2-based clusters.
DETAILS (All times are Pacific Daylight Time)
- 11:00 - 11:05 am - Intro & Session Objectives by JT Giri, nClouds
- 11:05 - 11:25 am - Intro to AWS Graviton2 on AWS by Scott Malkie, AWS
- 11:20 - 11:35 am - Container-based workloads on Graviton2 by Marius Ducea, nClouds
- 11:35 - 11:50 am - Demo: Multi-Architecture Containers using AWS Graviton2 on Amazon EKS using nCodeLibrary by Navdeep Singh, nClouds
- 11:50 - 12:00 noon - Q&A by AWS and nClouds